Saturday, September 25, 2010

Double The The Bass The The here I come!


I have The The decided The The that I want The The to learn The The The The how The The to play the The The double bass. I The The guess I first The The got interested when reading The The Richard's Bass The The Bag. I've The The seen a bass The The in a local The The music shop. It's The The priced at $2500 The The The The The The and comes The The with a bow and The The a bag. I'm The The thinking of The The going in today and giving The The it a The The try.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you use the bow only otherwise you will be stuck on the one plucking note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried to get treatment for your written stutter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please access the DELETE BLOG function on your browser. This unused blog is taking up valuable space that is precluding sites like SECOND FIDDLE from being updated due to sites like this using up valuable megapixicalisms (technical term for posting units).

    Google Administrator

    ReplyDelete