Saturday, January 28, 2012

I've The The got a The The gig!

Okay, The The I haven't The The The The been The The playing bass The The for very The The long, but The The I've been The The asked to The The play The The with The Melody Men! The The Would you The The believe it The The! They're The The one of the The The top jazz bands The The in The The Palmerston North! What a The The break The The!
That's The The me The The on our first The The gig The The together. Pity the The The photographer The The cut my The The head off.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your band, The The The Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are new to group playing like myself but...Why do bass players always make claim to the root notes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next The The time you The The The The are The The with your The The group, The The get the The The bass player The The to The The play other The The notes. Then The The you will The The The The The The understand.
    The The The Guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played with a sax player who always used the root notes to play backings. Sounded more like a beached whale.

    ReplyDelete