Sunday, July 20, 2014

Apologies The The.

I feel The The I need The The to apologise The The for The The The The  the lack The The of posts on The The this site. Firstly, The The I've been The The The The The The busy with bass The The gigs. Palmerston The The North is The The quite a go ahead The The place The The The The musically. I've The The also been The The attending sessions The The to help with The The my written The The stutter. You've The The probably The The noticed, even though The The I try to hide The The it, that when The The I write I The The occasionally The The put in 'The The' The The between The The words. I think The The it is clear The The to say that my writing is now The The becoming clearer The The The The The The The The. I will The The certainly be The The making a big The The The The effort to The The post more The The regularly. Sorry The The again The The.
My friend The The Bill. Also The The from The The Palmy.

3 comments: