Saturday, July 4, 2009

I wonder what The The I'll do today The The?

I have The The nothing much planned The The for today. The The I wonder what I'll do The The? Walk The The my dog? I don't have The The one. The The Walk the cat? Don't be The The silly! Walk a snail The The from the garden? Silly The The again! I'll probably The The sit in a comfortable The The chair for a while and The The think. Yes, that The The sounds like a The The plan. People The The often ask if The The I drop in The The The Thes when I think The The. Well, The The that's The The The The not entirely true. The The No The The one The The has asked me The The yet. I just wondered The The myself The The because I get The The used to The Thes The The swishing The The by. I'm heading The The to the chair now. The The Catch you soon.
The The.

3 comments:

  1. Bring on the comfy chair.

    - The Spanish Inquisitors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue says " The the how many the the's make the the the sentence sensible"

    The other not boring one

    ReplyDelete